Today, after an $11 million restoration, this iconic seminary has been reborn as the St. John's Golf and Conference Center. They not only have 118 luxury guest rooms, and a new ballroom, but they boast many more amenities:
- Stately Romanesque architecture, beautifully renovated to reflect its heritage
- Twenty two distinct meeting rooms, ideal for corporate breakout session or smaller meetings
- A breathtaking two-story glass Atrium which provides a truly unique setting for cocktails, hors d oeuvres and music for up to 600 guests
- Twenty-two distinct meeting rooms, ideal for corporate breakout session or smaller meetings
- A challenging 27-hole championship golf course (great course - I played it last year)!
- The Grande Gallroom with seating for up to 450 guests
- And More!
Not only is this a fantastic venue, but the line-up of speakers at PLM Roadmap 2012 is one of the best I have ever seen at any conference in many years. Go here to register and see the amazing line-up! Or, you can watch and share this excellent video about the conference.
As for me, I plan to be on the golf course at around 8:00 AM on Monday, October 1. Please come and join me to make things interesting.
I look forward to seeing you there!